Saturday, April 11, 2009

Drawn to a Close :'(






















This has been my last week in my last semester at BYUI for a long while. It has been very emotional saying goodbye to everyone and everything. I have changed and learned so much while I've been here, and now I feel that a chapter in my life is closing. I am excited to go onto the new things in my life, but it is a bittersweet feeling. I have been more attatched to my roommates these last two semesters (they were nearly all the same) than I have ever been to anyone besides my very closest of friends at home. They have helped me grow in ways I didnt know I needed to and became some of my closest confidants. I am going to miss them dearly. I thought I would post our roommate pictures from the end of this semester, and after I finish it I will add the farewell movie/slideshow I made for them.

2 comments:

Bri... only she said...

You made the slideshow! I can't wait to see it!! :D

Happy Easter!!

Hayley Sheppard said...

I took these beautiful pictures.... well miss you~! I made my own personal blog... that way i can have my business one and my own one:) its hayleybugs.blogspot.com!!